What sets us apart from other builders?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long does it take to build a house? We allow 6 months to build a house taking into consideration weather delays.
- Do you have any move in ready homes? We normally have 3-6 spec houses that are move-in ready.
- How much does it cost to build? Each custom home varies in the cost to build based on each client’s wish list for their dream home. Our homes typically cost $250,000 – $425,000. Please contact us for a consultation about building.
- Do you build outside Olde Salem Township? Yes, we can build within a 20 mile radius of Olde Salem Township. We have built in Benton, Bryant, Alexander, and Little Rock.
- What is the minimum square footage for the neighborhood? 1,000 square feet is the minimum.
- Are there any HOA/POA fees? POA dues are $38 dollars a month (paid annually $456). This covers the maintenance of the entrance, swimming pool, club house, mailbox area, and green space parks.
- Can we bring our own builder? You can bring your own builder, but the developer must approve plans and the builder. The plans must follow the Bill of Assurance.
- Does OST have a builder? Dee Fiser is a General Contractor/Builder for Olde Salem Township.
- Can I buy a Lot? You may purchase a Lot, but must start construction on it within a year of purchasing.
- Is it a gated community? Olde Salem Township is not a gated community, but there are surveillance cameras near the entrance and other areas to monitor for safety and security.